Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adjuvant radiation therapy improves survival in stage IIIA (N2) non-small cell lung cancer with persistent N2 disease after neoadjuvant chemotherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2022.07.018
- Postoperative radiotherapy versus no postoperative radiotherapy in patients with completely resected non-small-cell lung cancer and proven mediastinal N2 involvement (Lung ART): an open-label, randomised, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2022; 23: 104-114https://doi.org/10.1016/s1470-2045(21)00606-9
- Optimal adjuvant therapy in clinically N2 non-small cell lung cancer patients undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy and surgery: The importance of pathological response and lymph node ratio.Lung Cancer. 2019; 133: 136-143https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lungcan.2019.05.020
- Postoperative radiotherapy improves survival of patients with ypN2 non-small cell lung cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by surgery - A propensity score matching study of the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database.Thorac Cancer. 2022; 13: 404-411https://doi.org/10.1111/1759-7714.14273
- Postoperative Radiotherapy for Surgically Resected ypN2 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.Ann Thorac Surg. 2018; 106: 848-855https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2018.04.064