- Bao Y.
- Hui Z.
- Komiya T.
- Takamori S.
- Wilding G.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postoperative radiotherapy for ypN2 non-small cell lung cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy and surgery warrants further evaluation.Radiother Oncol. 2002; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2022.10.032
- Adjuvant radiation therapy improves survival in stage IIIA (N2) non-small cell lung cancer with persistent N2 disease after neoadjuvant chemotherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2022.07.018
- Postoperative radiotherapy versus no postoperative radiotherapy in patients with completely resected non-small-cell lung cancer and proven mediastinal N2 involvement (Lung ART): an open-label, randomised, phase 3 trial.LancetOncol. 2022; 23: 104-114
- Effect of postoperative radiotherapy for patients with pIIIA-N2 Non-small cell lung cancer after complete resection and adjuvant chemotherapy. The phase 3 PORT-C randomized clinical trial.JAMA Oncol. 2021; 7: 1178-1185
- Postoperative radiotherapy for surgically resected ypN2 non-small cell lung cancer.Ann Thorac Surg. 2018; 106: 848-855