- Offersen B.V.
- Alsner J.
- Nielsen H.M.
- Jakobsen E.H.
- Nielsen M.H.
- Stenbygaard L.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The impact of cancer incidence and stage on optimal utilization of radiotherapy: Methodology of a population based analysis by the ESTRO-HERO project.Radiother Oncol. 2015; 116: 45-50
- Partial breast irradiation versus whole breast irradiation for Early breast cancer patients in a randomized Phase III Trial: The Danish breast cancer group partial breast irradiation trial.J Clin Oncol. 2022; (Jco2200451)
- Apples and oranges: comparing partial breast irradiation techniques.Rep Pract Oncol Radiother. 2020; 25: 780-782
- The association of internal mammary and medial supraclavicular lymph node radiation technique with clinical outcomes: Results from the EORTC 22922/10925 randomised trial.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 172: 99-110
- Hypofractionated versus standard fractionated radiotherapy in patients with early breast Cancer or ductal carcinoma in situ in a randomized Phase III Trial: The DBCG HYPO trial.J Clin Oncol. 2020; (JCO .20.01363)
- European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology Advisory Committee in Radiation Oncology Practice consensus recommendations on patient selection and dose and fractionation for external beam radiotherapy in early breast cancer.Lancet Oncol. 2022; 23: e21-e31
- Tricks and tips for target volume definition and delineation in breast cancer: Lessons learned from ESTRO breast courses.Radiother Oncol. 2021; 162: 185-194
- Analysis of cardiac substructure dose in a large, multi-centre danish breast cancer cohort (the DBCG HYPO trial): Trends and predictive modelling.Radiother Oncol. 2020; 153: 130-138
- Dose and volume effects on fibrosis after breast conservation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1994; 30: 1073-1081
- Predictors of the risk of fibrosis at 10 years after breast conserving therapy for early breast cancer: a study based on the EORTC Trial 22881–10882 'boost versus no boost'.Eur J Cancer. 2008; 44: 2587-2599
- Predictors for poor cosmetic outcome in patients with early stage breast cancer treated with breast conserving therapy: Results of the Young boost trial.Radiother Oncol. 2018; 128: 434-441
- Partial-breast radiotherapy after breast conservation surgery for patients with early breast cancer (UK IMPORT LOW trial): 5-year results from a multicentre, randomised, controlled, phase 3, non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1048-1060
- Exclusive endocrine therapy or partial breast irradiation for women aged >/=70 years with luminal A-like early stage breast cancer (NCT04134598 - EUROPA): Proof of concept of a randomized controlled trial comparing health related quality of life by patient reported outcome measures.J Geriatr Oncol. 2021; 12: 182-189
- Clinical impact of IMPORT HIGH trial (CRUK/06/003) on breast radiotherapy practices in the United Kingdom.Br J Radiol. 2015; 88: 20150453
- Recommendations from GEC ESTRO Breast Cancer Working Group (I): Target definition and target delineation for accelerated or boost Partial Breast Irradiation using multicatheter interstitial brachytherapy after breast conserving closed cavity surgery.Radiother Oncol. 2015; 115: 342-348
- To clip or not to clip. That is no question!.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2017; 43: 1145-1147