- Overgaard M.
- Nielsen H.M.
- Tramm T.
- Højris I.
- Grantzau T.L.
- Alsner J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postmastectomy radiotherapy in high-risk breast cancer patients given adjuvant systemic therapy. A 30-year long-term report from the Danish breast cancer cooperative group DBCG 82bc trial.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 170: 4-13https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2022.03.008
- The UK standardisation of breast radiotherapy (START) trial A of radiotherapy hypofractionation for treatment of early breast cancer: a randomised trial.Lancet Oncol. 2008; 9: 331-341https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(08)70077-97
- The UK standardisation of breast radiotherapy (START) trial B of radiotherapy hypofractionation for treatment of early breast cancer: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2008; 371: 1098-1107https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(08)60348-7
- Long-term results of hypofractionated radiation therapy for breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 513-520https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa0906260
- Comparing hypofractionated to conventional fractionated radiotherapy in postmastectomy breast cancer: a meta-analysis and systematic review.Radiat Oncol. 2020; 15: 17https://doi.org/10.1186/s13014-020-1463-1
- Hypofractionated breast radiotherapy for 1 week versus 3 weeks (FAST-Forward): 5-year efficacy and late normal tissue effects results from a multicentre, non-inferiority, randomised, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1613-1626https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30932-6
- Adjuvant hypofractionated radiotherapy with simultaneous integrated boost after breast-conserving surgery: results of a prospective trial.Strahlentherapie und Onkologie. 2021; 197: 48-55https://doi.org/10.1007/s00066-020-01689-7
- Hypofractionated breast radiotherapy : financial and economical consequences.Breast. 2010; 19: 192-197https://doi.org/10.1016/j.breast.2010.03.003
- Hypofractionated whole-breast radiotherapy: impact on departmental waiting times and cost.J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2010; 54: 229-234https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02163.x
- A phase III randomized study on the sequencing of radiotherapy and chemotherapy in the conservative management of early-stage breast cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 64: 161-167https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2005.06.040
- Sequencing of Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: Updated Results of a Prospective Randomized Trial.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 1934-1940https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2005.04.032
- Cause-specific mortality in long-term survivors of breast cancer who participated in trials of radiotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 1994; 12: 447-453https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.1922.214.171.1247
- The sequencing of chemotherapy and radiation therapy after conservative surgery for earlystage breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1356-1361https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM199605233342102
- Molecular Drivers of Oncotype DX, Prosigna, EndoPredict, and the Breast Cancer Index: A TransATAC Study.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 126-135https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.20.00853
- Local control by radiotherapy: is that all there is?.Breast Cancer Res. 2008; 10: 215https://doi.org/10.1186/bcr2160