- Overgaard M.
- Nielsen H.M.
- Tramm T.
- Højris I.
- Grantzau T.L.
- Alsner J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postmastectomy radiotherapy in high-risk breast cancer patients given adjuvant systemic therapy. A 30-year long-term report from the Danish breast cancer cooperative group DBCG 82bc trial.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 170: 4-13https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2022.03.008
- Adjuvant chemotherapy and hypofractionated whole breast cancer radiotherapy: is it time to rethink the sequencing?.Radiother Oncol. 2002; (current issue)
- Toxicity and timing of breast radiation therapy with overlapping systemic therapies.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2022; 114: 377-381https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2022.05.024
- Hypofractionated versus standard fractionated radiotherapy in patients with early breast cancer or ductal carcinoma in situ in a randomized phase III Trial: The DBCG HYPO trial.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 3615-3625https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.20.01363
- Partial breast irradiation versus whole breast irradiation for early breast cancer patients in a randomized phase III trial: The Danish breast cancer group partial breast irradiation trial.J Clin Oncol. 2022; : JCO2200451https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.22.00451
- Partial-breast radiotherapy after breast conservation surgery for patients with early breast cancer (UK IMPORT LOW trial): 5-year results from a multicentre, randomised, controlled, phase 3, non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1048-1060https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(17)31145-5
- Hypofractionated breast radiotherapy for 1 week versus 3 weeks (FAST-Forward): 5-year efficacy and late normal tissue effects results from a multicentre, non-inferiority, randomised, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1613-1626https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30932-6
- Internal mammary node irradiation in patients with node-positive early breast Cancer: fifteen-year results from the Danish breast cancer group internal mammary node study.J Clin Oncol. 2022; : JCO2200044https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.22.00044
- Regional nodal irradiation in early-stage breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 307-316https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1415340
- The association of internal mammary and medial supraclavicular lymph node radiation technique with clinical outcomes: Results from the EORTC 22922/10925 randomised trial.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 172: 99-110https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2022.05.006
- Internal mammary and medial supraclavicular lymph node chain irradiation in stage I-III breast cancer (EORTC 22922/10925): 15-year results of a randomised, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2020; 21: 1602-1610https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(20)30472-1
The Early Breast Cancer Trialists’ Collaborative Group (EBCTCG). Radiotherapy to Regional Nodes in Early Breast Cancer: An Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis of 13,000 Women in 14 Trials. Cancer Res 2019;79: (4_Supplement): GS4-02. https://doi.org/10.1158/1538-7445.SABCS18-GS4-02.
- Breast cancer radiation therapy.Lancet. 2020; 396: 1558https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)32322-9
- Risk of second non-breast cancer after radiotherapy for breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of 762,468 patients.Radiother Oncol. 2015; 114: 56-65https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2014.10.004
- Risk of coronary artery disease after adjuvant radiotherapy in 29,662 early breast cancer patients: A population-based Danish Breast Cancer Group study.Radiother Oncol. 2021; 157: 106-113https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2021.01.010
- Analysis of cardiac substructure dose in a large, multi-centre danish breast cancer cohort (the DBCG HYPO trial): Trends and predictive modelling.Radiother Oncol. 2020; 153: 130-138https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2020.09.004
- Radiation-induced risk of ischemic heart disease following breast cancer radiotherapy in Denmark, 1977–2005.Radiother Oncol. 2020; 152: 103-110https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2020.08.007
- Volume matters: Breast induration is associated with irradiated breast volume in the Danish Breast Cancer Group phase III randomized Partial Breast Irradiation trial.Radiother Oncol. 2022; (in press)
- Long-term age-dependent failure pattern after breast-conserving therapy or mastectomy among Danish lymph-node-negative breast cancer patients.Radiother Oncol. 2016; 120: 98-106https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2016.05.006
- Personalised radiation therapy taking both the tumour and patient into consideration.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 166: A1-A5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2022.01.010
- Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes predict improved overall survival after post-mastectomy radiotherapy: a study of the randomized DBCG82bc cohort.Acta Oncol. 2022; 61: 153-162https://doi.org/10.1080/0284186X.2021.1989629