Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Abstracts of the FLASH Radiotherapy and Particle Therapy Conference, Phys Medica 2022;94:S1–S132.
- The European Joint Research Project UHDpulse – Metrology for advanced radiotherapy using particle beams with ultra-high pulse dose rates.Phys Medica. 2020; 80: 134-150
- Clinical translation of FLASH radiotherapy: why and how?.Radiotherapy Oncol. 2019; 139: 11-17
- Divide and conquer: spatially fractionated radiation therapy.Expert Rev Mol Med. 2022; 24: 12
- Combining FLASH and spatially fractionated radiotherapy: the best of both worlds.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 169-177
- Pencil beam scanning proton FLASH maintains tumor control while normal tissue damage is reduced in a mouse model.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 178-184
- FLASH with carbon ions: tumor control, normal tissue sparing and distal metastasis in a mouse osteosarcoma model.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 185-190
- Pencil beam scanning proton FLASH maintains tumor control while normal tissue damage is reduced in a mouse model.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 191-192
- Real-time optical oximetry during FLASH radiotherapy using a phosphorescent nanoprobe.Radiother Oncol. 2022; (this issue)
- Changes in radical levels as a cause for the FLASH effect: impact of beam structure parameters at ultra-high dose rates on oxygen depletion in water.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 193-196
- Beam pulse structure and dose rate as determinants for the flash effect observed in zebrafish embryo.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 173: 49-54
- Comparing radiolytic production of H2O2 and development of zebrafish embryos after ultra high dose rate exposure with electron and transmission proton beams.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 173: 197-202
- Design and validation of a dosimetric comparison scheme tailored for ultra-high dose-rate electron beams to support multicenter FLASH preclinical studies.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 203-209
- FLASH radiotherapy treatment planning and models for electron beams.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 210-221
- Treatment planning considerations for the development of FLASH proton therapy.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 222-230
- Trade off in healthy tissue sparing and fractionation in stereotactic proton therapy of lung lesions with transmission beams.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 231-237
- Advanced pencil beam scanning Bragg peak FLASH-RT delivery techniques can enhance lung cancer planning treatment outcomes compared to conventional multiple-energy proton PBS techniques.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 175: 238-247
- Dose and volume limiting late toxicity of FLASH radiotherapy in cats with squamous cell carcinoma of the nasal planum and in mini-pigs.Clin Cancer Res. 2022; 28: 3814-3823
- Ultra-high dose rate FLASH and conventional dose rate irradiation differentially affect human acute lymphoblastic leukemia and normal hematopoiesis.Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys. 2021; 109: 819-829
- FLASH radiotherapy international workshop.Radiother Oncol. 2019; 139: 1-3