Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Letter to the editor of radiotherapy and oncology regarding of the article “Dosimetric parameters related to occurrence of distant metastases and regional nodal relapse after SBRT for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer” by Lalonde et al.Radiother Oncol. 2022;
- Dosimetric parameters related to occurrence of distant metastases and regional nodal relapse after SBRT for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 169: 90-95
- Can dose outside the PTV influence the risk of distant metastases in stage I lung cancerpatients treated with stereotactic body radiotherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2018; 128: 513-519https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2018.05.012
- Comparing local control and distant metastasis in NSCLC patients between CyberKnife and conventional SBRT.Radiother Oncol. 2020; 144: 201-208