Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dosimetric parameters related to occurrence of distant metastases and regional nodal relapse after SBRT for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 169: 90-95
- Can dose outside the PTV influence the risk of distant metastases in stage I lung cancer patients treated with stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)?.Radiother Oncol. 2018; 128: 513-519
- The effect of irregular breathing patterns on internal target volumes in four-dimensional CT and cone-beam CT images in the context of stereotactic lung radiotherapy.Med Phys. 2013; 40: 021904
- Assessment of gross tumor volume regression and motion changes during radiotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancer as measured by four-dimensional computed tomography.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 68: 1036-1046
- Quantifying ITV instabilities arising from 4DCT: a simulation study using patient data.Phys Med Biol. 2012; 57: L1-L7
- Comparison of different strategies to use four-dimensional computed tomography in treatment planning for lung cancer patients.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 70: 1229-1238
- CT-guided versus MR-guided radiotherapy: Impact on gastrointestinal sparing in adrenal stereotactic body radiotherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2022; 166: 101-109
- Impact of a breathing-control system on target margins and normal-tissue sparing in the treatment of lung cancer: experience at the radiotherapy unit of Florence University.Radiol Med. 2014; 119: 13-19
- Reduced lung dose during radiotherapy for thoracic esophageal carcinoma: VMAT combined with active breathing control for moderate DIBH.Radiat Oncol. 2013; 8: 291
- Microscopic disease extension in three dimensions for non-small-cell lung cancer: development of a prediction model using pathology-validated positron emission tomography and computed tomography features.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 82: 448-456