- •Retrospective review of head and neck skin cancer (HNSC) patients treated with stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT).
Largest North American experience published in the modern era.
- •SBRT for HNSC provides durable local control rates with acceptable late toxicity rates.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Skin cancer epidemics in the elderly as an emerging issue in geriatric oncology.Aging Dis. 2017; 8: 643-661
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy in older patients with non-melanoma skin cancer: less is better.Austr J Dermatol. 2018; 59: 124-127
- Current role of radiotherapy in non-melanoma skin cancer.Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2019; 31: 749-758
- Palliative radiotherapy for non-melanoma skin cancer.Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2010; 22: 844-849
- Survey of current practices from the International Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy Consortium (ISBRTC) for head and neck cancers.Future Oncol (London, England). 2017; 13: 603-613
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy for medically unfit patients with cancers to the head and neck.Head Neck. 2020; 42: 2050-2057
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy as primary therapy for head and neck cancer in the elderly or patients with poor performance.Front Oncol. 2014; 4: 274
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy as primary treatment for elderly patients with medically inoperable head and neck cancer.Front Oncol. 2014; 4: 214
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for primary, recurrent, and metastatic tumors in the head-and-neck region.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 74: 1047-1053
- Stereotactic radiosurgery in combination with chemotherapy as primary treatment for head and neck cancer.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 461-472
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for head and neck tumor: disease control and morbidity outcomes.J Radiat Res. 2011; 52: 24-31
(AJCC) AJCoC. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual Eighth Edition2018.
Services. USDoHaH. Common terminology criteria for adverse events v. 5.0. In: Institute NC, editor.2017.
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumours: revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer (Oxford England). 2009; 45: 228-247
- Effectiveness of radiotherapy for elderly patients with non-melanoma skin cancer of the head.Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2015; 15: 601-605
- 0-7-21 hypofractionated palliative radiotherapy: an effective treatment for advanced head and neck cancers.Br J Radiol. 2015; 88: 20140646
- Radiotherapy for locally advanced basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas of the skin.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 60: 406-411
- Radiotherapy alone for clinical T4 skin carcinoma of the head and neck with surgery reserved for salvage.Am J Otolaryngol. 2001; 22: 387-390