- •First study that correlates 4D CT image quality to clinical outcome.
- •Retrospective study, based on 62 patients with 102 lung and liver metastases.
- •4D CT artifacts negatively influence outcome (multivariate analysis p < 0.05).
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Radiotherapy and Oncology
- Definition and quality requirements for stereotactic radiotherapy: consensus statement from the degro/dgmp working group stereotactic radiotherapy and radiosurgery.Strahlenther Onkol. 2020; : 1-4
- Cancer treatment and survivorship statistics, 2016.CA: A Cancer J Clinicians. 2016; 66: 271-289
- Long-term survival analysis of stereotactic ablative radiotherapy versus liver resection for small hepatocellular carcinoma.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 98: 639-646
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for inoperable early stage lung cancer.Jama. 2010; 303: 1070-1076
- Is stereotactic body radiation therapy an attractive option for unresectable liver metastases? A preliminary report from a phase 2 trial.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 86: 336-342
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) for operable stage i non–small-cell lung cancer: can SBRT be comparable to surgery?.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 81: 1352-1358
- Stereotactic radiation therapy for liver metastases: factors affecting local control and survival.Radiat Oncol. 2015; 10: 69
- Clinical outcome of stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy for lung metastatic lesions in non-small cell lung cancer oligometastatic patients.Clin Oncol. 2016; 28: 13-20
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy for oligo-metastatic liver disease–influence of pre-treatment chemotherapy and histology on local tumor control.Radiother Oncol. 2017; 123: 227-233
- The management of respiratory motion in radiation oncology report of AAPM Task Group 76a.Med Phys. 2006; 33: 3874-3900
- Lack of correlation between external fiducial positions and internal tumor positions during breath-hold ct.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 76: 1586-1591
- Retrospective analysis of artifacts in four-dimensional ct images of 50 abdominal and thoracic radiotherapy patients.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 72: 1250-1258
- An in silico performance characterization of respiratory motion guided 4DCT for high-quality low-dose lung cancer imaging.Phys Med Biol. 2018; 63155012
- Reduction of breathing irregularity-related motion artifacts in low-pitch spiral 4D CT by optimized projection binning.Radiat Oncol. 2017; 12: 100
- Deviations in delineated GTV caused by artefacts in 4DCT.Radiother Oncol. 2010; 96: 61-66
Sothmann T, Gauer T, Werner R. Influence of 4D CT motion artifacts on correspondence model-based 4D dose accumulation. In: Medical Imaging 2018: Image-Guided Procedures, Robotic Interventions, and Modeling, vol. 1057, International Society for Optics and Photonics; 2018. p. 105760F.
- Intelligent 4D CT sequence scanning (i4DCT): concept and performance evaluation.Med Phys. 2019; 46: 3462-3474
- Comparison of helical and cine acquisitions for 4D-CT imaging with multislice ct.Med Phys. 2005; 32: 627-634
- Under-reported dosimetry errors due to interplay effects during VMAT dose delivery in extreme hypofractionated stereotactic radiotherapy.Strahlenther Onkol. 2018; 194: 570-579
- Dosimetric evaluation of the interplay effect in respiratory-gated rapidarc radiation therapy.Med Phys. 2014; 41011715
- Dosimetric impact of the interplay effect during stereotactic lung radiation therapy delivery using flattening filter-free beams and volumetric modulated arc therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 86: 743-748
Werner R, Sothmann T, Madesta F, Gauer T, Hofmann C. Technical considerations for automated low-pitch spiral 4d ct scanning protocol selection. In: Medical Imaging 2018: Physics of Medical Imaging, Vol. 10573, International Society for Optics and Photonics; 2018. p. 105733Y.
- Technological quality requirements for stereotactic radiotherapy.Strahlenther Onkol. 2020; : 1-21