- •Mathematical tools can help assess treatment efficacy on the fly.
- •Balance the competition of NTCP vs. TCP dynamically.
- •Stopping may refer to transitioning to a more effective mode of treatment.
- •Optimally stop or transition, not too early, not too late.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adaptive treatment-length optimization in spatiobiologically integrated radiotherapy.Phys Med Biol. 2018; 63075009
- Radiation oncology in the era of precision medicine.Nat Rev Cancer. 2016; 16: 234-250
- Adjustable robust solutions of uncertain linear programs.Math Program. 2004; 99: 351-376
- Comparison of PET and CT radiomics for prediction of local tumor control in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Acta Oncologica. 2017; 56: 1531-1536
- Planning lung radiotherapy using 4D CT data and a motion model.Phys Med Biol. 2008; 53: 5815-5830
- Symptomatic Toxicities Experienced During Anticancer Treatment: Agreement Between Patient and Physician Reporting in Three Randomized Trials.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 910-915
- Modeling of normal tissue complications using imaging and biomarkers after radiation therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma.Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2018; 100: 335-343
- Use of mobile device technology to continuously collect patient-reported symptoms during radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: a prospective feasibility study.Adv Radiat Oncol. 2016; 1: 115-121
- Biomarkers of tumour radiosensitivity and predicting benefit from radiotherapy.Clin Oncol. 2015; 27: 561-569
- Tumor cell radiosensitivity is a major determinant of tumor response to radiation.Cancer Res. 2006; 66: 8352-8355
- Protection against radiotherapy-induced toxicity.Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland). 2016; 5
- Erfahrungen über die Verträglichkeitsgrenze für Röntgenstrahlen und deren Nutzanwendung zur Verhütung von Schäden.Strahlentherapie. 1936; 57: 254-269
- Effect of midtreatment PET/CT-adapted radiation therapy with concurrent chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.JAMA Oncol. 2017; 3: 1358-1365
- Inductive and Bayesian learning in medical diagnosis.Appl Artif Intell. 1993; 7: 317-337
- Cancer stem cells: radioresistance, prediction of radiotherapy outcome and specific targets for combined treatments.Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2017; 109: 63-73
- PET to assess early metabolic response and to guide treatment of adenocarcinoma of the oesophagogastric junction: the MUNICON phase II trial.Lancet Oncol. 2007; 8: 797-805
- Palliative radiotherapy for bone metastases: an ASTRO evidence-based guideline.Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 79: 965-976
- Predicting risk of radiation-induced lung injury.J Thoracic Oncol. 2007; 2: 864-874
- Molecular markers to predict clinical outcome and radiation induced toxicity in lung cancer.J Thoracic Disease. 2014; 6: 387
- Markov decision processes: discrete stochastic dynamic programming.Wiley-Interscience, NJ, Hoboken2014
- A theoretical stochastic control framework for adapting radiotherapy to hypoxia.Phys Med Biol. 2016; 61: 7136-7161
- The clinical target distribution: a probabilistic alternative to the clinical target volume.Phys Med Biol. 2018;
- Combining Physical and Biologic Parameters to Predict Radiation-Induced Lung Toxicity in Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Treated With Definitive Radiation Therapy.Int J Rad Oncol, Biol, Phys. 2012; 84e217
- Patients’ preference for radiotherapy fractionation schedule in the palliation of symptomatic unresectable lung cancer.J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2008; 52: 497-502
- Adjustable robust treatment-length optimization in radiation therapy. Research master thesis.Tilburg University, 2018
- On the likelihood that one unknown probability exceeds another in view of the evidence of two samples.Biometrika. 1933; 25: 285
- Incorporating single-nucleotide polymorphisms into the lyman model to improve prediction of radiation pneumonitis.Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 85: 251-257
- Accounting for range uncertainties in the optimization of intensity modulated proton therapy.Phys Med Biol. 2007; 52: 2755-2773
- Phase II study of a radiotherapy total dose increase in hypoxic lesions identified by 18 F-misonidazole PET/CT in patients with non-small cell lung carcinoma (RTEP5 Study).J Nucl Med. 2017; 58: 1045-1053
- Bias in reporting of end points of efficacy and toxicity in randomized, clinical trials for women with breast cancer.Ann Oncol. 2013; 24: 1238-1244
- Chemical radiosensitizers for use in radiotherapy.Clin Oncol. 2007; 19: 397-417
- Technical Note Q,-Learning.Mach Learn. 1992; 8: 279-292
- Radiotherapy and immunotherapy: a beneficial liaison?.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2017; 14: 365-379
- Patient-reported lung symptoms as an early signal of impending radiation pneumonitis in patients with non-small cell lung cancer treated with chemoradiation: an observational study.Qual Life Res. 2018; 27: 1-8