Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of nasopharyngeal carcinoma: current practice and future perspective.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 3356-3364
- If concurrent – adjuvant chemoradiotherapy is beneficial for locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma, would changing the sequence to induction – concurrent achieve better outcome?.J Radiat Oncol. 2012; 1: 107-115
“National Comprehensive Cancer Network Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology, Head and Neck Cancers”, Online Available: https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/head-and-neck.pdf 2017 (Accessed 1 Oct 2017).
- Nasopharyngeal cancer: EHNS–ESMO–ESTRO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: vii83-vii85
- Chemotherapy in locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: an individual patient data meta-analysis of eight randomized trials and 1753 patients.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 64: 47-56
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: An update of the MAC-NPC meta-analysis.Lancet Oncol. 2015; 16: 645-655
- What is the best treatment of locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma? An individual patient data network meta-analysis.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 498-505
- Randomised controlled trials and population-based observational research: partners in the evolution of medical evidence.Br J Cancer. 2014; 110: 551-555
- Untapped potential of observational research to inform clinical decision making: American society of clinical oncology research statement.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 1845-1855
PRISMA: Transparent Reporting of Systematic Reviews and Meta-analyses. [Online]. Available: http://www.prisma-statement.org/. (Accessed 1 Oct 2017).
I. L. Liddle J, Williamson M. Method for evaluating research and guideline evidence (MERGE). Sydney: New South Wales Department of Health; 1996. [Online]. Available: https://www.prosit.de/images/1/13/Merge.pdf. (Accessed 3 Feb 2018).
Cochrane. GRADE approach to evaluating the quality of evidence: a pathway. [Online]. Available: http://training.cochrane.org/path/grade-approach-evaluating-quality-evidence-pathway. (Accessed 3 Feb 2018).
- Practical methods for incorporating summary time-to-event data into meta-analysis.Trials. 2007; 8: 16
- Measuring inconsistency in meta-analyses.Br Med J. 2003; 327: 557-560
- Statistics notes: interaction revisited: the difference between two estimates.Br Med J. 2003; 326: 219
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus concurrent chemoradiotherapy alone in locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: A phase III multicentre randomised controlled trial.Eur J Cancer. 2017; 75: 14-23
- Induction chemotherapy followed by concomitant radiotherapy and weekly cisplatin versus the same concomitant chemoradiotherapy in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: A randomized phase II study conducted by the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group (HeCOG) with biomarker evaluation.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: 427-435
- A randomized trial of induction docetaxel-cisplatin-5FU followed by concomitant cisplatin-RT versus concomitant cisplatin-RT in nasopharyngeal carcinoma (GORTEC 2006–02).Ann Oncol. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdx770
- Randomized phase II trial of concurrent cisplatin-radiotherapy with or without neoadjuvant docetaxel and cisplatin in advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 242-249
- Induction chemotherapy plus concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus concurrent chemoradiotherapy alone in locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a phase 3, multicentre, randomised controlled trial.Lancet Oncol. 2016; 17: 1509-1520
- Concurrent chemo-radiation with or without induction gemcitabine, carboplatin, and paclitaxel: A randomized, phase 2/3 trial in locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2015; 9: 952-960
- Identification of surrogate endpoints in patients with locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy plus concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus concurrent chemoradiotherapy alone.BMC Cancer. 2015; 15: 930
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus concurrent chemoradiotherapy alone in nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients with cervical nodal necrosis.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 42624
- Induction chemotherapy with docetaxel, cisplatin and fluorouracil followed by concurrent chemoradiotherapy or chemoradiotherapy alone in locally advanced non-endemic nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Oral Oncol. 2016; 62: 114-121
- The role of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in the treatment of nasopharyngeal carcinoma: A multi-institutional retrospective study (KROG 11–06) using propensity score matching analysis.Cancer Res Treat. 2016; 48: 917-927
- Induction chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiotherapy vs. concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a retrospective cohort study.Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2017; 79: 1087-1097
- Significant benefits of adding neoadjuvant chemotherapy before concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials”.Oncotarget. 2016; 7: 48375-48390
- Preliminary results of trial NPC-0501 evaluating the therapeutic gain by changing from concurrent-adjuvant to induction-concurrent chemoradiotherapy, changing from fluorouracil to capecitabine, and changing from conventional to accelerated radiotherapy.Cancer. 2015; 121: 1328-1338
- Induction chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiotherapy vs concurrent chemoradiotherapy followed by chemotherapy in the treatment of patients with advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Philipp J Intern Med. 2011; 49: 1-7
- Multiple-treatments meta-analysis: are the conclusions supported by the data?.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 565-566
- Observational study designs for comparative effectiveness research: An alternative approach to close evidence gaps in head-and-neck cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014; 88: 106-114
- Meta-analysis of the literature or of individual patient data: is there a difference?.Lancet. 1993; 341: 418-422
- Potential surrogate endpoints for overall survival in locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: an analysis of a phase III randomized trial.Sci Rep. 2015; 5: 12502
- Surrogate end points for overall survival in loco-regionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: an individual patient data meta-analysis.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2017; 109: 1-9
- Meta-analysis: Pitfalls and hints.Heart Lung Vessels. 2013; 5: 219-225