Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Cherenkov, PA. Visible emission of clean liquids by action of γ radiation. Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR 1934; 2: 451. (Reprinted in Selected Papers of Soviet Physicists, Usp. Fiz. Nauk 93 (1967) 385. V sbornike: Pavel Alekseyevich Čerenkov: Chelovek i Otkrytie pod redaktsiej A.N. Gorbunova i E.P. Čerenkovoj, M.”Nauka, 1999, s. 149–153. (ref).
- Cerenkov radiation in photonic crystals.Science. 2003; 299: 368-371
- Vavilov–Cherenkov radiation: Its discovery and application.Physics-Uspekhi. 2009; 52: 1099
- The ALTEA/ALTEINO projects: studying functional effects of microgravity and cosmic radiation.Adv Space Res. 2004; 33: 1352-1357
- Immediate detection of X-rays by the rat.Nature. 1962; 196: 1014-1015
- Electroencephalographic responses to ionizing radiation.Science. 1963; 140: 289-290
- Light flashes in cancer patients treated with heavy ions.Brain Stimul. 2013; 6: 416-417
- Genetics and genomics of radiotherapy toxicity: towards prediction.Genome Med. 2011 Aug 23; 3: 52
- Neurocognition in patients with brain metastases treated with radiosurgery or radiosurgery plus whole-brain irradiation: a randomised controlled trial.Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10: 1037-1044
- Why avoid the hippocampus? A comprehensive review.Radiother Oncol. 2010 Dec; 97: 370-376
- PO-0801: hippocampal-avoiding WBRT selectively prevents hippocampal atrophy as determined by automated volumetry.Radiother Oncol. 2015 April; 115: S401-S402
- Memantine for the prevention of cognitive dysfunction in patients receiving whole-brain radiotherapy: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Neuro Oncol. 2013 Oct; 15: 1429-1437