Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery on 10-year recurrence and 15-year breast cancer death: meta-analysis of individual patient data for 10,801 women in 17 randomised trials.Lancet. 2011; 378: 1707-1716
- Effect of radiotherapy after mastectomy and axillary surgery on 10-year recurrence and 20-year breast cancer mortality: meta-analysis of individual patient data for 8135 women in 22 randomised trials.Lancet. 2014;
- NCIC-CTG MA.20: an intergroup trial of regional nodal irradiation in early breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29 ([suppl.; abstr. LBA1003])
- Adjuvant radiotherapy of regional lymph nodes in breast cancer - a meta-analysis of randomized trials.Radiat Oncol. 2013; 8: 267
- Irradiation of the internal mammary and medial supraclavicular lymph nodes in stage I to III breast cancer: 10 years results of the EORTC radiation oncology and breast cancer groups phase III trial 22922/10925.Eur. J. Cancer. 2013; 47 ([suppl. 2])
- Improved survival with internal mammary node irradiation: a prospective study on 3072 breast cancer patients.Radiat Oncol. 2014; 111 ([suppl. 1]): 67-68
- Breathing adapted radiation therapy in comparison with prone position to reduce the doses to the heart, left anterior descending coronary artery, and contralateral breast in whole breast radiation therapy.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2014; 4: 123-129
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?.Radiat Oncol. 2013; 8: 151
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy and breath-hold in image-guided locoregional left-sided breast irradiation.Radiother Oncol. 2014;
- Loco-regional conformal radiotherapy of the breast: delineation of the regional lymph node clinical target volumes in treatment position.Radiother Oncol. 2004; 71: 287-295
- Simplified rules for everyday delineation of lymph node areas for breast cancer radiotherapy.Br J Radiol. 2010; 83: 683-686
- Delineation of target volumes and organs at risk in adjuvant radiotherapy of early breast cancer: national guidelines and contouring atlas by the Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative group.Acta Oncol. 2013; 52: 703-710
RTOG breast cancer contouring atlas. Available at: <http://www.rtog.org/CoreLab/ContouringAtlases/BreastCancerAtlas.aspx>.
- Variability of target and normal structure delineation for breast cancer radiotherapy: an RTOG multi-institutional and multiobserver study.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 73: 944-951
- To treat or not to treat the internal mammary nodes: a possible compromise.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1994; 29: 903-909
Ashwell K The Lymphatic System. Lecture presented on 17 September 2008 in Clancy Auditorium. The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. Conducted by the Faculty of Medicine. University of New South Wales, Sydney 2008.
- Does a central review platform improve the quality of radiotherapy for rectal cancer? Results of a national quality assurance project.Radiother Oncol. 2014;