- Lartigau E.F.
- Tresch E.
- Thariat J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Radiotherapy and Oncology
- Multi institutional phase II study of concomitant stereotactic reirradiation and cetuximab for recurrent head and neck cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2013; 109: 281-285
- Proposal of human spinal cord reirradiation dose based on collection of data from 40 patients.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 61: 851-855
- Randomized phase III trial (GORTEC 98-03) comparing re-irradiation plus chemotherapy versus methotrexate in patients with recurrent or a second primary head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, treated with a palliative intent.Radiother Oncol. 2011; 100: 70-75
- Quality of life research in head and neck cancer: a review of the current state of the science.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2007; 62: 251-267
Oskam IM, Verdonck-de Leeuw IM, Aaronson NK, et al. Prospective evaluation of health-related quality of life in long-term oral and oropharyngeal cancer survivors and the perceived need for supportive care. Oral Oncol 2013;49:443–8.
- Baseline quality of life as a prognostic indicator of survival: a meta-analysis of individual patient data from EORTC clinical trials.Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10: 865-871
Reirradiation and Erbitux in the HNSCC (accessed 2013, at Clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01237483).
- Salvage stereotactic reirradiation with or without cetuximab for locally recurrent head-and-neck cancer: a feasibility study.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 84: 203-209